Verifying the authenticity of an online birth certificate is an important step to take, especially when it comes to legal matters or official documents. There are a few different ways that you can check the originality of an online birth certificate, and one of the most convenient methods is through the Bangladesh government’s online portal.
To check the originality of your online birth certificate through the Bangladesh government’s portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website: The first step is to visit the official website at https://bdris.gov.bd or the link provided here https://everify.bdris.gov.bd/.
- Enter your birth registration number: Once you are on the website, you will need to enter your 17-digit birth registration number in the first box. This number can be found on your physical birth certificate or on any official documents related to your birth.
- Enter your date of birth: In the next box, you will need to enter your date of birth. Make sure to enter the correct date, as this will be used to verify your identity.
- Click the “Search” button: After entering your birth registration number and date of birth, click the “Search” button to initiate the verification process.
- Review the results: Once you have clicked the “Search” button, the website will display the results of the verification process. If the information you provided matches the records of the Bangladesh government, the online birth certificate will be considered authentic.
Overall, the process of verifying the authenticity of an online birth certificate through the Bangladesh government’s portal is quick and easy, and it can help ensure that you are using a genuine document for any important matters.
How to Online Birth Certificate Check and Download.
- Fast you need a mobile phone or Computer then open Berth Certificat Government Website
2. Fillup all boxes like
- Birth Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- The answer is
3. Step 3 now your online Copy is ready
4. Now Ready to download and print is the online copy [ Press Ctrl + P]
If you have any problem in giving birth registration check then by watching this video you can check birth registration very quickly and accurately.
Why do we fix children’s birth certificates?
When a child is born in our country, society or family, we do not immediately produce a birth certificate. Even after many days, we forget the date of birth of that child. Later when we go to collect the birth certificate the exact date of birth is not remembered.
We then set an approximate date. Again, we do not verify that the date is correct or that the name characters are correct. We also do not check whether the parent’s name is spelled correctly.
Due to lack of importance, many mistakes are made in the birth certificates. Later, many problems are faced in correcting the mistakes. So match the parent’s NID card with the child’s registration. So that there is no problem later.
So take care not to make mistakes while registering. And especially if your child’s school certificate is wrong, you will be in big trouble. So not seeing the birth certificate is our big mistake. Keep your children’s certificates correct to avoid such problems.
If there is a mistake in the birth certificate, what is the problem?
If there is a mistake in the birth certificate, we face various problems. Again, if it does not match the school certificate, that is also a big problem.
For example, in our country many times our age is 20/25 years in our birth certificate but till then we don’t get our nid card. In this situation, if we go to get a job with a school certificate and birth certificate, it can be seen that we don’t get a job.
The reason is a mismatch between a birth certificate and a school certificate. And we know very well that not getting a job is a big problem.
If we submit these wrong documents to any government or private organization, they will never accept them. And this problem of ours is not only personal but also harmful to family, society, and country. If there is a mistake in the birth certificate, there are many problems to be faced.
How to keep the birth certificate safe at home?
When you get the original copy of your birth certificate from the Union Parishad. Then you take 10/15 photocopies of the certificate. We know that original documents are not very essential. And if you go to different places repeatedly with the original document, there is a high possibility of getting lost.
So you keep the original copy carefully in a box in your house. And for all the jobs you will need the certificate. In that case, you can submit a photocopy instead of an original copy.
Because almost all the work in our country is done through photocopying. If you have a computer, you can scan it and keep it in a secure folder on the computer. This way you can keep your birth certificate safe at home.
Is birth registration compulsory in Bangladesh?
Yes, a birth certificate is mandatory in Bangladesh. Because as a citizen of the country you must be registered. And as long as you are a minor, your registrant is your identity. If you want to enroll in a school or join an institution, you will always need your personal identity card.
And you probably know what a personal identity card means. If you want legal aid in Bangladesh you need to provide your identity card and then seek legal aid. Registration is required for almost all jobs, from jobs to big and small.
Again, if you need to take a loan from a bank, you will still need to register. This implies that there must be moderation in order to get any state benefit. You cannot participate in any legitimate activity without moderation.
Suppose you get lost while traveling somewhere and if you are calm you can easily reach your destination. And the important thing is not only Bangladesh, but citizens of other countries also need to register. So registration is mandatory in Bangladesh to ensure all state benefits to the citizens.