Windows 11 Lite is a lightweight version of the Windows 11 operating system that is designed to run on devices with low system requirements. If you have an older device or a device with limited resources, installing Windows 11 Lite may be a good option to help improve its performance and extend its lifespan. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install Windows 11 Lite on your device:
- Download the Windows 11 Lite installation files: The first step in installing Windows 11 Lite is to download the installation files. You can download the latest version of Windows 11 Lite from the official website or from a reputable third-party website. Make sure to download the correct version for your device and save the installation files to a location on your device or an external storage device.
- Create a bootable USB drive: If you downloaded the installation files to an external storage device, you will need to create a bootable USB drive. To do this, you will need a USB drive with at least 4GB of storage and a tool to create a bootable USB drive, such as Rufus. Follow the instructions provided by the tool to create a bootable USB drive with the Windows 11 Lite installation files.
- Set your device to boot from the USB drive: Once you have created the bootable USB drive, you will need to set your device to boot from it. To do this, you will need to enter the BIOS or UEFI settings on your device. The process for accessing these settings varies depending on your device, but it typically involves pressing a specific key or combination of keys during the boot process. Refer to your device’s documentation for specific instructions.
- Install Windows 11 Lite: Once you have set your device to boot from the USB drive, it will boot into the Windows 11 Lite installation screen. Follow the prompts to install Windows 11 Lite on your device. This process typically involves selecting a language, partitioning your hard drive, and selecting the installation location. Make sure to follow the prompts carefully and make any necessary selections.
- Configure Windows 11 Lite: Once the installation process is complete, you will need to configure Windows 11 Lite. This process typically involves creating a user account, setting up your internet connection, and configuring any additional settings. Follow the prompts to complete the configuration process.
- Install drivers and updates: After you have configured Windows 11 Lite, you will need to install any necessary drivers and updates. You can download and install these from the manufacturer’s website or through the Windows Update feature in the settings.
- Optimize your device: Finally,
Windows 11 Lite System Requirements
Windows 11 Lite is a new operating system that is designed for speed and efficiency. The system requirements for Windows 11 lite are very low, making it a great choice for older computers or for those who want to upgrade their operating system without spending a lot of money.
Here are the minimum system requirements for Windows 11 lite:
-A processor that is at least 1 GHz
-1 GB of RAM
-16 GB of free hard drive space
-A DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
-A DVD drive
-A keyboard and mouse
As you can see, the system requirements for Windows 11 lite are very reasonable. If you have an older computer, you should be able to run Windows 11 lite without any problems. If you are looking to upgrade your operating system, Windows 11 Lite is a great choice.
Windows 11 Lite — Is Not So Lite (Review)
so guys windows 11 lite has been launched by one developer and the best part is it doesn’t require TPM secure boot even you don’t need to have a 4GB ram it only takes a 256 MB ram and 64-bit processor and only to 10 GB disk space as the name indicates.
windows 11 lite so is it actually light windows or he just names it like windows 11 lite okay so let’s find out is it actually light or not so I already did a video on that like how you can install it or how it is working in your system
so currently you can see on my screen it is windows 11 lite and I have installed and I have used it for a day and I will go through the complete experience like should you install this or not or it is just garbage right and the requirement of this windows
11 is 256 MB ram and 10 GB disk space and no TPM required no secure boot required you can install it on your load pc right it is absolutely wrong it is not going to work with your 256 MB I have already installed and test
it out it is taking more than 1GB ram even your system is ideal right I will show you the screenshot as well so you can figure it out and I already watched some videos on youtube they are saying it is running with 256 MB and it is very light absolutely it is not light windows it is taking the same resources uses as
windows 11 taking right in the task manager you can also see here right and let me tell you he just removed all kinds of bloatware apps so which is pre-installed with Windows 11 so you will not get here Microsoft store windows defender and photo viewer all these things are just removed and the media driver and
all these things are just gone and you can install it using PowerShell but that is just a tricky part I don’t think you need to install it because it is taking the same resources used so why people are going to install it and the very first part is he just saying
like it is only going to take a 6 GB disk space in your system whenever you install it yeah it is true after compressing you can get that but if you install 32 apps in your system it is going to be 38 GB and after this
I just thought this is I don’t know maybe something wrong behind the scene that’s why it is taking high disk space but I don’t think you need to install it so I would not recommend installing it because most of the things are not here so you have to just install
it, if you are not a techie guy you can’t do it another point, is it is not from Microsoft it’s been three to four days since iso came out so I don’t think you need to install it but yeah you can test
it out if you have any low-end system which is garbage you can test it out on your system so I just installed it and got this experience so I just thought let’s share this because no one telling this right okay so you
already get the idea about it like it is exactly the same as windows 11 nothing is strange here he just remove all bloatware apps and other components as well but after that, it is also taking the same ram usage so
it is not good do not install this windows 11 light because it is not actually light so okay guys that’s it for this video I hope you like this video so just hit the like button and do subscribe if you are new on this channel okay guys thank you so much for reading this article.